Note:This Walkthrough was made when I was still called Pedrokingdomhearts, so many times you will see my ex-username or my nickname PKH.
- "Darkness Becomes Light, Light Falls Into Darkness.
Dreams are connected to each other.
When you fall into a dream
You are connected through dreams to "The world enclosed in sleep".
And if you open the "Keyhole of sleep" in that world...
The world will be released..."
- —Yen Sid
Hello, Toons. Yen Sid sent you to the world of sleep and now RoadToDawn is your guide. Is that to your liking? Probably not, but it's at least gonna be fun, right? Let's find out.
Now for real, Hi, I'm RoadToDawn. This is my first walkthrough of many. I always loved the series and when I saw the trailer for KH3D, I got REALLY exited. But, when it came out, it was still awsome but not as awsome as KHII. But forget that, and let's move on, we have a walkthrough ahead of ourselves.
In every game you need controls, otherwise you can't controll your character.
- Analog Stick - Move
- Analog Stick (Circle Pad Pro) - Camera
- - Attack/Examine Stuff
- - Jump/Fall Down
- - Uses Command Selected
- - Block
- and Analog Stick - Dodge Roll
- - Menu/Pause
- or - Camera Rotation
- and - Target Lock-On
- + Pad - Selects Command
With the Circle Pad Pro
Not every game needs an opening, but KH's openings are awsome! But this one has no Utada Hikaru. Stupid Square.
|Kingdom Hearts 3D Opening|
Table of Contents
- Part 1 - Sea Fight
- Part 2 - Traverse in Transe
- Part 3 - Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell...
- Part 4 - Awsome Lazer Disk Fight
- Part 5 - Paradise Pier
- Part 6 - Singin' in the Opera
- Part 7 - BEST WORLD EVER!!!
- Part 8 - Ilusions
- Part 1 - Aweaken
- Part 2 - Paris
- Part 3 - Derezzed
- Part 4 - In The Belly Of The Beast
- Part 5 - Paris... France?
- Part 6 - BEST WORLD EVER 2!!!
- Part 7 - Dark of the Night
- Part 8 - Final Battle
- Part 1 - What Will Not Be Covered
- Part 2 - Flicking your Stylus
- Part 3 - Soul of Dreameating
- Part 4 - Julius