|Welcome! We hope you'll enjoy browsing The Keyhole. Should you wish to contribute, here are great starting points:
—Amalia 07:22, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Hello! Starting a discussion on my page!Edit
Sure and Yes. Why, are you a fan of Winx Club too?
What would you like to discuss?
Winxfan1 17:54, 5 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Awesome. Did you see any of the episodes of season 4 on youtube?Winxfan1 15:31, 7 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
I have 2: Flora and the new girl Roxy. So, you have fave Member of Organization XIII?
Mine is Demyx, as you'll see on my userpage. Though I don't know how to get the template for it like Bowsers. Winxfan1 15:47, 7 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
He does have skills but not compared to Roxas and Xion. Winxfan1 15:52, 7 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Awesome. I like Flora and Roxy, the new girl.
My most favorite is when Bloom and Sky rescue Tecna and their friends.Winxfan1 23:18, 15 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Well you're in luck. I just happen to have two addresses. here's one: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/Winx_Club_Wiki Here's another: http://winxbloomstella.wikia.com/wiki/Winx_Club_Wiki Both could use your personal touch. Winxfan1 21:50, 16 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
That is so cool. There's a season 4 but it's in Italy.Winxfan1 12:01, 20 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
That's a possibility.Winxfan1 12:02, 22 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Tail Hangar Edit
Youtube. From a walkthrough in Japanese. Here's the site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxjrBMOImU4&feature=PlayList&p=96E4CD333AE66687&index=26 Why do you ask? And weren't you the one that deleted my article about the boss Poison Sunflower (Poison Plant)?
- Yes, because it's not called Poison Sunflower, it's called Poison Plant.Glorious CHAOS! 22:45, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, it's "Tail Banker", not Tail Hanger, so I'm fixing the articles.Glorious CHAOS! 22:47, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
I See. My mistake. Winxfan1 11:27, 9 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Moogle points Edit
The "12" I used for the Heartless draft was a made-up value. For that matter, all the numbers I used for the draft were made-up. Please use the guide, and not that draft, for the values.Glorious CHAOS! 23:21, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
Actually. it's mathematics at work. The moogle point value is the CP value either divided by 2.5 or multiplied by 0.4. Your choice. Winxfan1 11:40, 18 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
- ...the "Moogle" entry is supposed to be how much Moogle Points the enemy drops when defeated. It has no relation to the Enemey Card's CP. It might be a good idea to read over the template discussion so you know how it's actually supposed to be used.Glorious CHAOS! 00:08, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- Also, please don't use the Rich Text Editor to edit the infoboxes, as it makes a mess of the coding, and forces you to enter info for all cells, even though that's the opposite of what is supposed to happen.Glorious CHAOS! 00:13, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
So that's why it never shows up. Well why not have the guy who did the info for the Air Pirate provide info for ALL the Heartless and the bosses? Also, I thought that Moogle Point meant how many Moogle Points you can get for selling the card of that enemy to Moogle Shops.Winxfan1 00:25, 19 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
All right. How do I do that?Winxfan1 12:07, 21 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Air Pirate Edit
Oh. Well nice to hear from you. Anywho Thanks for that. An so about the templates, it wasn't false info. The templates didn't show up because they didn't have enough info. I supplied it. For example, all the CoM templates had floors 7-10. The heartless in CoM are encountered in more than that. For an example, the Gargoyle Heartless were encountered on floors 2-6. But the HP, AP and EXP vary depending on which floor you use the Halloween Town world card. That's why I said that. Also Shadows are encountered in every floor except the one where you use the 100-Acre Wood world card. I just didn't know the major AP HP And EXP, since they were shown in bars and jewels. But I think I figured out the system for at least one of them: Small red jewels are worth 1 exp point. That's all I know. Sorry about that.Winxfan1 12:22, 24 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
- The CoM templates all had 7-10 because (I believe), one of the other editors simply took my example template for Air Pirates and copied it across the wiki.
- Writing "0" as the stat counts as false info, and I really do need you to not use the Rich Text Editor on those templates. Honestly, the templates shouldn't be edited unless you have the guide at hand to get the confirmed values, if you absolutely must semi-add the template, use "?".
- Argh, I'm going to just have to do a guide dump tonight if I get time.Glorious CHAOS! 15:32, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
I'm really sorry. What's a guide dump anyway? Also Heart has been working on the boss templates. I also made a suggestion about the Jafar Genie videos for that particular section. I'll have a lot of work to do, but I'll use question marks instead of 0's from now on. Cool?Winxfan1 15:43, 24 June 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Thanks man. I will. You're a big help. Winxfan1 11:27, 18 July 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Thanks again for the facts. What would you suggest for a different talk box? Winxfan1 04:11, 19 July 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Hmmm. Anyone using Vexen? Winxfan1 10:49, 19 July 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Well, if it's not too much trouble, tell your bud I would like to have a Vexen talkbox, please.Winxfan1 03:06, 20 July 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
Your Kingdom Karts Idea? Edit
I put your Kingdom Karts Idea on Yahoo Answers, and everyone there told me it was a brillient idea. You should be proud! Coroxn-The Lunar Brigade
That is a good idea!--Ifyoucanreadthisyoumustbeasmessedupasmecanisuggustyouadoctor? 22:28, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
What Kingdom Karts idea? Winxfan1 13:40, October 11, 2009 (UTC)Winxfan1
I have a problem. On Winx Club Wiki the text boxes indent. How can I align them to the left? Winxfan1 22:15, April 13, 2010 (UTC)Winxfan1
Master Eraqus voice actor Edit
Alot of users know that Mark Hamill will voice him, but, you need a reliable source to prove it. Putting Mark Hamill there again will result in a warning. [Ѧüя◎ґ] But it is true. Go to the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep official page and check it's E3 trailer if you don't believe me. Listen to Eraqus very carefully. You'll see I'm right. Winxfan1 12:31, June 17, 2010 (UTC)Winxfan1
- Of course you're right. Master Eraqus is being voiced by Mark Hamill. But here, you need a credible source for VA's, just for proof. Because just listening to a voice and deciding the VA is pure speculation, and, as correct as it may be, NO sort of speculation is allowed here. --LegoAlchemist 01:46, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
I see, and I understand. I also heard Dave Boat's voice in Aeleus. But I won't post it without proof. But by the time I get it, Someone else will post it before I will. Winxfan1 02:00, June 26, 2010 (UTC)Winxfan1