There are a lot of Disney villains that haven't made an appearance in any Kingdom Hearts game, yet. And seeing that Kingdom Heart III has been announced, I've decided to make my personal list of the Top 10 Disney Villains I'd like to see in the Next Kingdom Hearts Game.
There's really only one rule for this; no Disney villains that were already in a Kingdom Hearts game, so that automatically means that villains like; Jafar, Maleficent, Scar and so forth, will not be on this list. Also, any Disney related villain counts, whether it be from a live action Disney film or Pixar, that can be on this list, with the exception of any Marvel villains and Star Wars villains (because they were purchased by Disney).
With that said, please enjoy the list, and leave a comment on who you think should be in the next Kingdom Hearts game.
10. Gaston or Maestro Forte (Beauty & the Beast, and Beauty & the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas)
9. Dr. Facilier and The Friends on the Other Side (The Princess and the Frog)
8. Shere Khan (The Jungle Book)
7. Long John Silver and Scroop (Treasure Planet)
6. Ramsley (The Haunted Mansion)
5. Yzma and Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove)
4. Judge Doom (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
3. The White Witch (Chronicles of Narnia)
2. Syndrome (The Incredibles)
1. Davy Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest)
The 10 Runner-Ups
For whatever reason, I've decided to add the runner-up of Disney villains that could've made it on the list but didn't for one reason or another.
10. Rourke (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
9. Governor Ratcliffe (Pocahontas)
8. Randall Boggs and Mr. Waternoose (Monsters Inc.)
7. Professor Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)
6. Turbo/King Candy (Wreck-It Ralph)
5. Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians)
4. Lots O' Huggin' Bear (Toy Story 3)
3. The Horned King (The Black Cauldron)
2. Zira (Lion King II: Simba's Pride)
1. Sa'Luk and the Forty Thieves (Aladdin and the King of Thieves)