Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All right, so since Kingdom Hearts III is on the rise, I thought I'd include some of the things that I wanted to see here for some feedback. Ideally too, I see KHIII being separated into playing as all three main characters: Sora, Riku and Kairi, with more worlds than ever, and more intensity to go along with it.
Brave is a movie that I myself have yet to see. However, I have seen bits and pieces of it's content floating around and have heard many good things about it. Plus I think it'd be good to include some more princesses that can actually hold their own rather than act as damsels in distress, something which Merida could do. Morddu I would have as a boss, but apart from that I really can't say what else I would do with this world just because I don't know much about the film yet...
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe
I've been looking forward to a Narnia themed world to appear in Kingdom Hearts for so long. Just seeing Tilda Swinton's likeness as the White Witch is all I require. The White Witch would have to be a boss battle during the second visit, and I think the first visit to this world would likely have to end with the Stone Table ceremony where Aslan dies. All-in-all this world's a must. :)
- Bridge to Terabithia
Bridge to Terabithia had a bit of a sadder note to it for a Disney film, but it'd a world I want to see so badly. Of course the playable areas would be restricted to Terabithia, and likely a heartless or nobody boss would show up here. Leslie's death would have to happen between the first and second visits, and I think I'd want The Dark Master as a boss battle, despite the fact that in the film The Dark Master was an embodiment of Jesse's tension with his father and thereby was him facing his inner demons.
Up... not much more to say other than this world would be both epic and entertaining, involving a lot of time explored off-ground. Kevin's mere presence would complete this world, but I don't think there could be a boss battle from the villains of this film, so this world would likely have to settle for a heartless/nobody boss on the first visit and then an Org. XIII boss on the second visit.
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Now, I'm aware that this movie is a little more adult than most Disney films, but at the same time it's one of my favourites and so I'd like to see a more "kid friendly" version make it into Kingdom Hearts some day. Characters would include Roger Rabbit, Eddie Valiant, Dolores, Jessica Rabbit, Baby Herman, Benny the Cab, R.K. Maroon, Marvin Acme and Bongo the Gorilla. Antagonists would be Judge Doom and the Toon Patrol (Wise Guy, Greasy, Wheezy, Psycho and Stupid). Ideally, the first visit would cover the human side of the film and most of the investigation, the murder of Marvin Acme and a boss battle between Sora and a Heartless/Nobody. Second Visit would take place primarily in Toon Town, would involve R.K. Maroon's murder and a boss battle between Sora and Judge Doom, with the Toon Patrol as Doom's added backup during the battle.
- The Black Cauldron
I didn't have much in mind for The Black Cauldron, apart from the inclusion of Taran, Gurgi, Henwen, Orddu, Orwen and Orgoch and then a boss battle against the Horned King and his Gwythaints. This would probably be a good world for a confrontation against one of the members of the New Organization.
- Toy Story
At first, I wasn't a fan of the idea of including Toy Story, but then I thought about how awesome it would be to be in Toy Form and fight a toy-sized Heartless or Nobody. Buzz and Woody would definately be involved here, and the second visit would likely take place in Sid's house, where the heartless/nobody boss would be fought.
- Monsters Inc
Monster Form sold me on this world, kinda like Toy Story. Sulley, Mike and Boo are musts and of course Waternoose and Randall would be in there too, though Waternoose wouldn't be the boss... that's more of a Randall thing. Another Heartless or Nobody boss would be interesting because it'd have a monster-basis, though I didn't really figure out much for this world apart from that.
- James and the Giant Peach
Another classic favourite of mine! Now I think that The Nightmare Before Christmas has been overdone in Kingdom Hearts, so this would be a nice replacement, facing off against the undead pirates and rangling seagulls only to end off with a boss battle against the Rhino that plagues James' life. Earthworm, Glowworm, Mr. Centipede, Mr. Grasshopper, Miss Spider and Mrs. Ladybug would be there alongside James... only problem is the lack of areas to explore, which may make it so that they'd have to make up new material like they've done in more recent games with certain worlds, or simply make this world like the Atlantica world in KHII, where you only came for side-missions basically.
Though I've never seen Frozen, I've heard extremely good things about it, though the boss battles wouldn't be characters from the movie (heartless/nobody + Org member).
- The Princess and the Frog
Would definately love to see Dr. Facilier in KHIII as a Boss, apart from him I'm thinking that a lot of the enemies encountered would be shadow-themed to go along with Facilier's "Friends On the Other Side".
- Treasure Planet
I've always loved Treasure Planet, and I think that it'd be good for the game because Sora would get to revisit his excitement of being a pirate, plus we'd get to experience all Captain Amelia's and Morph's wittiness and just love the entire thing in general.
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire
I think that the inclusion of this world doesn't even require explanation. Truly an amazing film and concept with incredible suspense, and I think that Sora would fan-girl over finding Atlantis just like he did with the pirates in KHII. Plus we're long overdue for the inclusion of Milo, Kida, and the others :)
- Lilo and Stitch
I'm getting tired of waiting for the actual island component of Lilo and Stitch to be included in Kingdom Hearts. Like Stitch was in KHII and then the first like five minutes of the film were used for a world in KHBBS, but where the hell is that one component that everyone knows and loves? We need Stitch, Nani, Lilo, Jumbaa, Pleakly, Gantu and Cobra Bubbles to get involved in the game, and we need it now.
- The Emperor's New Groove
The only reason I find this world necessary is because I want to see Yzma. I think it'd be entertaining to battle her and have her throwing around potions and transforming things into adversaries all over the place. Granted, Kuzco would also be good for the comic relief that would be bound to appear.
- Meet the Robinsons
I loved the film, plus, just like with the pirates in KHII, I think Sora would go nuts over the concept of time travel. Tiny would be a boss battle, as would DOR15, and the Robinson mansion would be the extent of the world's traversible areas. It'd be interesting and entertaining no doubt.
Finally, Frankenweenie... the concept of the film was cute, and so I think a game to go alongside it would be the same, plud it'd be another black-and-white world like the Timeless River from KHII, which was nice.
With the potential of more than one playable character, there'd likely be more summons on top of the rides that they've already shown in the trailers.
- Salty the Seal - Salty was one of my favourite parts of the old Mickey Mouse Works, and I think it'd be awesome to summon him and have him run around the battle field, slapping your opponents :p
- Mr. Toad - A walking pocket of insanity, though I'm not sure what he'd do, it's pretty obvious that it'd be chaotic and fun to watch.
- Figment - Yes, Figment from Disney World... again not entirely sure what to do with him (maybe a summon that helps you heal?) but I think he's awesome and would like to see him in KHIII
- Yo-yo Flamingo - Yo-yo is a MUST. I want to summon him in battle and have him running around mesmerizing enemies with his yo-yos, only to beat them down afterwards.
- Wall-E - Not sure what to do with Wall-E yet :S
- Bolt- For Bolt, I'd want him to have his powers from his TV show, and then he'd just come in and help you battle your enemies alongside you.
- Meow Wow - Too cute for words, Meow Wow is said to be making a return somehow, and I'm hoping that means through Summoning x)
- Totoro - Though I'm unsure what powers Totoro would have, I think that his inclusion would be awsome.
- The Phantom Blot - I think it'd be amazing if The Phantom Blot that appeared in the Mickey Mouse Works appeared as one of the members of the New Organization. Or even at the end of KHIII to open the next step for Kingdom Hearts, ya know? Like The Phantom Blot is the new Maleficent or something in the next Saga after the Dark Seekers Saga.
- Kilala - I happened to come across Kilala Princess by accident once, but I thought that since the concept is very similar to that of Kingdom Hearts, that it'd be fitting to include her in KHIII or something afterwards, potentially as a Key Blade Weilder.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - To see Mickey's cousin (brother?) included in KHIII, fighting alongside him as a fellow Keyblade Weilder would be more than amazing. Words cannot describe my anticipation for this.
- The High Krawl - As a fan of the Disney series, Spectrobes, I can't help but wonder what it'd be like if Maleficent teamed up with The High Krawl and used the Krawl against Sora and co. they'd certainly make it so Maleficent didn't seem like such a joke in the KH games anymore.
- The Firebird - She can be a boss like Chernabog was in KHI, detached from her homeworld, battling with intensity. She's a must in my opinion.
- Lightning - Lighting has been a big part of the Final Fantasy universe as of late, and so not seeing her in KHIII would both shock me, and irk me.
- So for the Seven Guardians of Light I assume that they mean Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Lea and maybe Ven, so we may see Ven get returned to his own body again, but doesn't that mean Vanitas has to reform? Which means the Unversed return... I imagine that someone's going to be traveling into the Realm of Darkness and retireving Aqua and Ansem the Wise...
- As for the unknown Org members, the original or (nobody?) personas of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene could be them. But that still leaves the question of who they're gonna get for number XIII if it's not Sora.
- And is Utada not coming back to write music for the opening/closing theme of KHIII? She has to! Otherwise what they use will seem out of place :(