Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Back when fairy tail was the best show ever. The mystery of the characters, the Aye Sir and random shout outs from happy, good times.
- My least favorite openings. All it really does is show all the characters with an anti-climactic song in the background.
- Another good anime opening, this had a pretty catchy tune.
- I like how all the characters are all dancing to the pumped up song, and then everything get serious with the Fighting Festival! (and of course happy breaks the seriousness "you lllllllllike him")
- Not the greatest opening, it's one of the slower songs in the middle of an intense arc, not the best combo. The song was good, but not for this time period in the anime.
- Spanish for "party" this opening makes me want to get up and well... party! This adrenaline-pumping song, with the nice intense visuals is pleasing to the ears :D
- A calm opening for a confusing part of the show. This arc was one of my favorite arcs in the show and even though the opening is by Daisy X Daisy, this was one of my least favorite openings. My favorite part of this opening is when the music stops for an intense silence and then bursts back into the height of the song.
- Talk about random lyrics! That last line pretty much sums it up: You don't understand what I'm saying, huh? It's a very catchy song in the middle of a fun arc; how can you not love this OP?
- My favorite anime of all time, both in visuals and vocals! It was well fit for this arc as well, the intense fighting among the Fairy Tail members, and then the plot twist later in this arc.
- This song makes me want to jump up and get my hands up. <waves hands in the air> Not a bad song, with pretty decent visuals.
- ehhh, nothing really special in this opening, found it quite boring since it was in the middle of a filler arc too.
- Kind of a catchy song, even though it was during a bad arc, which I can't real judge it by. The visuals are also pretty good for a filler arc.
Is it just me, or do the singers seem unenthusiastic? It sounds like they're bored of singing. But with the lack of song spunk, it makes up for it with the visuals.
- My favorite Opening since Towa no Kizuna! Its catchy, adrenaline pumping, up-beat music gets me in the mood to watch more fairy tail!
The order of Openings from most enjoyed to least enjoyed would be:
- Opening 9: Towa No Kizuna by Daisy X Daisy
- Opening 14: ~Yakusoku no Hi~ by Chihiro Yonekura
- Opening 8: The Rock City Boy by JAMIL
- Opening 1: Snow Fairy by Funkist
- Opening 3: Ft. by Funkist
- Opening 12: Tenohira by HERO
- Opening 6: Fiesta by +Plus
- Opening 4: R.P.G. ~Rockin' Playing Game by SuG
- Opening 10: I Wish by Milk Bunny
- Opening 7: Evidence by Daisy X Daisy
- Opening 11: Hajimari no Sora by +Plus
- Opening 13: Breakthrough by Going Underground
- Opening 5: Egao no Mahou by Magic Party
- Opening 2: S.O.W. by Idoling!!!