Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
10: Uso by SidEdit
|Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood ED #1|
9: Calling by Oda KaoriEdit
8: I'll Believe by AltimaEdit
|Shakugan no Shana III ED|
- Although I have yet to see this anime, its a nice upbeat tune.
7: Yumemiru Otome by Mai MizuhashiEdit
- This ending makes me want to dance along :3
6: Brave Song by Aoi Tada - Angel BeatsEdit
|Angel Beats! full ED 1|
- Such an appropriate ending to this anime. <sniff> It also reminds me of the rocket-propelled chairs in episode 5 XD
5:Holy Shine by DaisyxDaisy - Fairy Tail ED #5Edit
|Fairy Tail ED 5|
- From the group that brought you Towa No Kizuna, this ED reminds me of the whole Oracion seis arc which was a pretty awesome arc!
4: Be as one by winds - Fairy Tail ED #6Edit
|Fairy Tail ED 6|
- Yes, ANOTHER Fairy Tail one. (But they have so many good OPs and EDs)This one focus' on one of my favorite back stories in Fairy Tail: Gray. Not to mention, this was also during the Oracion Seis arc, right after a certain someone was arrested.
3: Sora Wa Takaku Kaze Wa Utau by Haruna LunaEdit
|Fate Zero - ED #2|
- Not only a great series, but the video covers a lot of the more emotional parts between Kiritsugu and Irisviel (this video is the Kieri version, the real version in not availible on youtube due to copyright.) The song is perfect for this video and vice versa.
2: Namae no nai Kaibutsu by EGOIST - Psycho Pass ED #1Edit
|Psycho Pass ED #1|
- Very catchy, a lot better than the opening, also has great visuals
1: Magia by Kalafina - Puella Magi Madoka MagicaEdit
|Puella Magi Madoka Magica|
- How can you not like this song? The gothic style of Kalafina perfectly captures the cruel twist of fate in the show. Everything about this song is AMAZING!! It almost makes me want to watch the anime all over again.