|Eternal Nothingness XIII|
|Favorite Kingdom Hearts Heroes||Riku, Terra, Aqua|
|Favorite Kingdom Hearts Villains||Organization XIII, Vanitas, Terra-Xehanort|
|Favorite Keyblades||Bond of Flame, Two Become One, Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Ultima Weapon, Fenrir, Way to the Dawn, Ends of the Earth, Void Gear, Rainfell, Chaos Reaper, Lost Memory, X-Blade, Master Xehanort's Keyblade, Bright Crest, Wayward Wind, Earth Shaker|
|Favorite Kingdom Hearts Games||Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, |
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days,
Kingdom Hearts II,
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
|Title||The Renegade Mystery|
|Home World||The World That Never Was|
|Least Favorite Kingdom Hearts Hero||Sora|
|Least Favorite Kingdom Hearts Villain||Captain Hook |
Hello. My name is Eternal Nothingness XIII, and I am a Moderator on this Wiki. I also have Op rights on the Wiki's IRC Channel. I have been a huge fan of the Kingdom Hearts series for some time now, and know a great deal about it, even attempting to make my own fan-additions to the series. I've been contributing to the Wiki since Summer, 2009, and I hope to continue making high-quality edits, as well as making many new friends, during my time here.
My History with the Kingdom Hearts SeriesEdit
I first got into Kingdom Hearts at a park in my hometown. I saw a boy playing CoM, and he let me try it. I was hooked! I went to Disney World and managed to buy the game (didn't see it in local stores). After beating CoM, I learned of the PS2 Kingdom Hearts games. I later got them for Christmas about three or four years ago. Since then, I have become a living breathing KH expert.
My Histroy with the Kingdom Hearts WikiEdit
I admit I was a little jelaous when I first discovered this Wiki, and wondered why I hadn't been the one to create it. I still am. I used to run my own Kingdom Hearts website that was my attempt at a Wiki, and used to use this site as a model for my articles there. But with enough begging, I finally convinced my parents to let me join the Wiki back on July 6th, 2009, under the name EndlessOblivionKH. Not liking this user name, I changed accounts to this one in August of the same year. Things started out rough, but they got better as I made friends and became close to them, as well as when I learned exactly how to use the Wiki properly. Since then, I have become one of the most dependable and loyal users here, and I plan to be for as long as my interest in the Kingdom Hearts series survives, forever!
My Personality Edit
You can expect multiple things from me on this Wiki in terms of my personality. A pure Organization XIII fan, it is no surprise that I am like each member in a way.... Here's how :
- I sometimes find myself unable to express my feelings.
- I am often held back by others.
- I've wished I was or could become someone else.
- I tend to speak in a monotone voice and overdramatize things by giving long speeches.
- I have a sense of humor.
- I wish I had the ability to teleport.
- I have poor eyesight.
- I'm lazy and tend to avoid conflict if I can. I'm not afraid to put up a fight when and if I must.
- I'm able to manipulate people on some occasions once I've learned their weaknesses.
- I like dragons.
- I wish I could generate powerful whirlwinds to blow away those who do me wrong.
- I like the idea of wielding weapons both telepathically and physically.
- It doesn't matter to me who is hurt as I carry out my plans. In the end, everyone is a pawn in some way or another.
- I tend to be very calm most of the time. I can go on a rampage once I'm angered, however.
- I am disliked by my peers.
- I am not respected by my peers or most people in general.
- I am very cunning.
- My heart, words, and actions can be as cold as ice on some occasions.
- I am not very talkative.
- I possess some level of physical strength, but I don't use it that often.
- I'm not very fast.
- I love reading and am very booksmart.
- I am not very sociable.
- I tend to overuse my imagination, hence my personal world is filled with illusions of what I wish reality could be.
- I prefer to not dirty my own hands and have others do the work for me.
- I am very calm and almost completely non-expressive.
- I prefer the nighttime to daytime and am more active when it's dark outside.
- I have a scar on my face.
- I have great strength at my disposal, both physically and in terms of relationships with my superiors.
- I care deeply for my best friends.
- I tend to be the "odd duck". I'm the one people tend to avoid because they don't know what to make of me.
- I can be a two-face on some occasions if I must.
- Some people I once considered friends have betrayed me.
- I am constantly plotting ways to get what I want, regardless of who must be involved or what I must do in order to reach these goals.
- I like music.
- I hate fighting, and I prefer brain over brawn.
- I like rainy days and going swimming.
- People are very rude to me on most occasions.
- My lack of abilities often causes others to look down on me.
- I like playing games.
- I am very sophisticated in terms of speech.
- I devote myself to following the rules.
- I've sometimes wished I could manipulate time in order to go back in it, forward in it, or pause a happy moment occuring at the present.
- I can be overconfident in my abilities on some occasions, and I often pay the price for it.
- Despite the strength I have, it never seems to be enough for me to come out on top.
- I am very vulnerable to bodily damage.
- I long for the day where my superiors acknowledge my skills and view me as an equal or someone wiser than they are.
- I sometimes crave for more power.
- I have both male and female personality traits.
- I am very easy to anger.
- I like stormy weather.
- I'm only kind to those who show me kindness, and I have only negative feelings for those I dislike.
- I've sometimes wished I were more agile and athletic.
- I love ice cream.
- Even though people often overlook them, I do have feelings.
- I often feel excluded or as if I've been used.
- I tend to have strange dreams.
- I love the idea of wielding two weapons at the same time.
- I am often ignored or teased by peers.
- I sometimes feel like I'm the shadow of someone else.
- I am never meant to be with the person I love.
- I am very delicate physically and emotionally.
- Only a select few take the time to see the real me.
My Personality - Pt. 2 Edit
This part of my personality is more me, this one applying to real life. I have many personalities, each more in-depth than the ones above where I list how I'm like each member of the Organization...
- I am very serious and hardly ever laugh. Why, you ask? It is mostly because of my rough past with the kids at school. I used to be quite popular and have many friends. Those friends betrayed me, and I never recovered from the pain I felt. This has turned me into quite a jerk, and almost everyone hates me. I am often teased, and this doesn't help at all. As of today, I only have one friend, whom I only see at church, that I rarely get together with. I am easy to anger, so it is best that you are careful of what you say around me. The slightest thing could tick me off. I am trying to patch up wounds between myself and my peers, and it is off to a rather splendid start if I do say so myself. The kids at school still act like I have 6 heads when I'm nice to them, so hopefully this stops as I continue my high school career. The way you can avoid this side of me? Let's just say that if you are decent to me, I tend to oblige.
- I am sort of a brainiac. I have always done well in school in terms of academics, getting all A's, A+'s, A -'s, and the occasional B+. I am a teacher's pet, and win awards from time to time. It is because of my skills that I seem more mature than I really am...It is also why I have such a knowledge of Kingdom Hearts. I am able to grasp information perfectly. Very rarely do I seek a helping hand.
- This is the side of me that I show very rarely. Beneath my heart's cold exterior, I am a warm, gentle, and caring person. I can be a good friend to those who show me friendship, and have a deep passion for art. I am always willing to lend a hand, and tend to be more this side of me when around animals. I always find myself filled with a soothing light when I go to church. I am also quite shy underneath, yet I am not afraid to get my opinions heard.
All in all, it takes a while to see the real me and earn my trust...but make friends with me, cyber or real, and that is a bond for life!
|Sunday||Wakes up at 6:45 AM and goes to church. Returns at about 12:00 PM and spends the day on the Wiki if family events or school work don't interfere. Stays up until 9:00 PM.
|Monday~Thursday||Wakes up at 5:30 AM and goes to school until 2:30 PM. Does any homework and spends the day on the Wiki if family or school affairs don't interfere. Goes to bed at 9:00 PM.|
|Friday||Wakes up at 5:30 AM and goes to school until 2:30 PM. Spends the day on the Wiki if school or family events don't interfere. Goes to bed at 11:00 PM.|
|Saturday||Wakes up at an indefinite time and spends the day on the Wiki if school or family events don't interfere. Stays up until 10:00 PM.|
My Kingdom Hearts Wiki AccomplishmentsEdit
- Contributed two drawings to Naminé's Draw-off
- Have been in staff elections three times, twice for modship and once for adminship. Won one election as a moderator, but I was held back due to activity confusion. The election in which I was basically guarunteed my dream of adminship was declared null and void.
- Have been on the Wiki for over a year
- Have made over 10,000 edits
- Fourth on the Community List/ List of Featured Users
- Moderator on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki
- Op on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki's IRC Channel
My Kingdom Hearts Series Accomplishments (So Far) Edit
- Defeated Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts at only Level 76 with the Oblivion Keyblade. Since then, I've beaten him three times without using a single Elixir
- Defeated Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts II
- All Drive Forms, Summons, and Party Members (including Sora) max Level in Kingdom Hearts II
- Have beaten all Olympus Coliseum Tournaments in Kingdom Hearts
- Have obtained Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts II
- Have beaten all three scenarios as well as the Final Episode in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- Have beaten Kingdom Hearts multiple times
- Have beaten Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Have beaten both Sora and Riku's stories in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
- Have beaten both Sora and Riku's stories in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
- Have beaten Kingdom Hearts II multiple times
- D-Report 100% Complete - both Re:CoM and the original CoM.
- Have beaten all tournaments at the Underdome in Kingdom Hearts II
- Unlocked Sora and King Mickey, have conquered the Dustflier, and obtained all Challenge Sigils and Mission Crowns in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Have officially played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for 100+ hours
- Have beaten all Kingdom Hearts games I own in under 24 hours (each individual story in Birth by Sleep was beaten in less than 15 hours to make the average total of 45 hours to beat the entire game)
- Have maxed out the levels of Sora and Riku in KH1, Re:CoM, and CoM
- Have beaten bosses in all Kingdom Hearts games without taking damage at least once
My Talk Bubbles Edit
My Friends on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki Edit
My Kingdom Hearts MerchandiseEdit
Interests and DislikesEdit
Likes in Kingdom Hearts Birth by SleepEdit
- An amazing storyline that connects the dots, by far Square-Enix's best work.
- A challenging battle system with epic attack graphics
- The music. Yoko Shimomura couldn't possibly have done a better job.
- North America and Europe were the ones who got something Final Mix-worthy this time.
- Voice acting. So many veterans returned and sounded great, especially from the Disney franchise. Those that were new grew on you, as well.
- The script. In terms of Square's characters, their quotes were all amazing. For Disney characters, they kept the general themes from the movies alive, such as Doc's mixing up of words.
- For the first time since Kingdom Hearts II, words actually matched the characters' lip movements.
Dislikes in Birth by SleepEdit
- Yet again, Nomura is lazy with character design, giving Terra a recolor to become Xehanort and Sora one to become Vanitas.
- Senseless mini-games. Over half of what is needed to beat the game 100% involves them.
- Some plot features were too close to those of other series or past games.
- The music. As epic as it may be, Yoko Shimomura abused the violin. Plus, all the Disney worlds' themes sound alike. Vanitas's final battle theme for Ventus's story is also lazily put together, a mere remix of his normal battle theme.
- The gameplay, as epic as the new features were, was starting to become even more like Final Fantasy.
- Voice acting. This is probably the only case where I liked the Japanese voice actors better! It gets tiring to hear someone voice six characters at once, and some of the voicework sounded like a very convincing fandub rather than something official.
- Material was changed between the Japanese and English version, such as events and battle graphics.
- Another pointless Final Mix was created that made Nomura's additions to the English version seem like an "In your face!" situation. Not only was the English-exclusive material given to Japan, but they also got new boss fights, cutscenes, et cetera on top of that!
Likes in Kingdom HeartsEdit
- A good storyline that keeps you begging for more.
- The music. I instantly became a fan of Yoko Shimomura's works when I first played this game.
- My first ever game played with voice acting.
- Requirements to clear the game 100% aren't that difficult to achieve.
Dislikes in Kingdom HeartsEdit
- The music. It has such bad quality compared to the works featured in other games.
- The graphics. While Disney was included in the story, everything just looked way too cartoon-y.
- Areas are hard to navigate, as the map feature isn't used in this game.
- It takes way too much work to obtain the Ultima Weapon.
- The Item/Ability system is a pain.
- Sora and friends barely get any MP or HP, no matter what level they're at.
- The inclusion of Sephiroth and other secret bosses in the English version was not needed. Maybe if the U.S. had waited, hard-core fans like myself could've delighted in a Final Mix version of the game like the Japanese do.
Likes in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 DaysEdit
- The storyline is simply amazing. Kudos to you, Nomura. It connects the dots, and while it was not needed to understand the story, it was still just great.
- A Multi-player mode is added to the franchise. It's nice being able to play as your favorite character.
- The music. While many themes were recycled, the few original ones were fantastic.
- Impressive, high-quality graphics in both voiced cutscenes and non-voiced cutscenes, as well as during gameplay, even though this game was for the Nintendo DS.
- A challenging battle system that also introduced the powerful Limit Breaks.
- Veteran voice actors returned.
- Material and music from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix found its way overseas.
Dislikes in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 DaysEdit
- The music. It was very low-quality, and I'd heard most of those themes before.
- The battle system. There's a great lack of character customization, Limit Breaks are a challenge to fully execute, and the addition of status ailments and the equipment style for weapons, abilities, and items were too much like Final Fantasy. What's worse was this was to be carried over into future games.
- Gameplay style. Most exploration was taken out of the game. Also being told what to do isn't that fun. The missions became annoying when you just wanted to get to a certain plot point, as they made the game unnecessarily long.
- Too much of a challenge to clear 100%.
- Nomura was lazy with character design, making Xion a black-haired Kairi.
- Overall, this game was not needed for release. While it does fill in necessary plot holes, it seemed like Nomura just made it to make it. Xion never needed to exist, and everything could have carried on nicely without the plot details that were opened up or closed. By the end it seemed like a huge rush to eliminate Xion and pretend she was never there, as it very well could have been.
- Despite the fact that veteran voice actors returned, they didn't sound at all like they did in past games. Plus Square was being lazy by using archived battle quotes/cries.
- Square was also lazy with cutscenes, meaning lip movements didn't match what was being said in English.
Likes in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of MemoriesEdit
- The first Kingdom Hearts game I ever played.
- Unlike 358/2 Days, it's unnecessary, but it is still needed to understand Kingdom Hearts II.
- There were actually voices and high-quality graphics to some degree on the Gameboy Advance, considering the types of games I used to play where everything was 2D and silent.
- Completely original soundtrack aside from what was borrowed from the first Kingdom Hearts.
Dislikes in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of MemoriesEdit
- The battle system. It made battles almost impossible sometimes.
- A noticeable difference in story difficulty. Riku's was so much easier.
- This should never have been a handheld. Nomura should have done what he always did (never listening to fans' ideas) and kept it as a PS2 game. That would eliminate the chaos caused by Re:Chain of Memories at the release of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
- Square was being lazy by using archived voice recordings.
Likes in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of MemoriesEdit
- A game that revitalized the PS2. Hardly any new games were being made for it.
- Square finally got some sense knocked into them and decided to release this overseas. It was the only reason I wanted Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in the first place.
- The Chain of Memories Organization members were finally given voices.
- Graphics were all-out impressive, be it during gameplay or during cutscenes.
- Music was completely remastered, and the addition of "Lord of the Castle" to the soundtrack was just amazing.
- Many new features were added such as new Cards and boss battles, as well as twists to certain plot points during cutscenes. This meant that we at least got some form of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix overseas.
- Veteran voice actors returned.
Dislikes in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of MemoriesEdit
- Veteran voice actors were replaced.
- The battle system. While it was slightly easier in this version of Chain of Memories, the Cards made battles almost impossible.
- Square was lazy, so they used archived battle quotes/cries, and they didn't re-animate cutscenes so lip movements matched the words being said. Would it have killed them to take two extra seconds during production to get Haley Joel Osment to re-voice some of his battle quotes for spells and abilities from the first Kingdom Hearts?
- Again, a noticeable, if not more obvious, change in story difficulty. Card Duels now made Riku's story even EASIER.
- Too much work is required to fully complete the game 100%, at least for Sora.
- Sora and Riku's Kingdom Hearts II voices didn't fit their Kingdom Hearts bodies.
- This game made me wonder if this would have been what the original Chain of Memories would have been like in Nomura's original concept before fans complained that it should be handheld and he chose to listen to them for the only time in his life.
Likes in Kingdom Hearts IIEdit
- This game connected perfectly to both Chain of Memories as well as its pointless prequel, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The plot just kept getting better and better, no matter what stage of the game you were in.
- The first game I ever played on a PS2, and truly the first I ever played to have voice acting.
- The music was very well done. Kudos to you, Yoko Shimomura.
- This game, by far, hosted some of the best graphics and voice acting in the entire series.
- This game made Sora a much more epic character. It did many good things for several of the returning characters.
Dislikes in Kingdom Hearts IIEdit
- Reaction Commands and Drive Forms made gameplay almost too easy.
- This game led to the production of the pointless Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, and we know the chaos that game caused.
- One or two veteran voice actors were replaced. Some that returned simply changed too much.
- This game was made far too hard to complete 100%. Doing well on those pointless mini-games were made a requirement in order to do so.
Likes Outside of the Kingdom Hearts SeriesEdit
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter
- Ben 10
- Bakugan (only the TV show)
- SpongeBob Squarepants
- The Fairly Oddparents
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians (book series)
- The Kingdom Keepers (book series)
- My friends.
- People who are not my friends, but accept me for who I am
- My religion - God
- My Hometown and House
- ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY
- The color green
- Disney World
Dislikes Outside of the Kingdom Hearts SeriesEdit
- Disney Channel
- TV Shows with bad language / inappropriate messages / themes / revelations
- Boring books.
- Cussing and other bad language
- Self-centered people or people who are just plain rude.
| Sandbox | Talk Bubble Workshop | Userbox Workshop | Jukebox | Video Archives