Um this Edit
"So far, Roxas is the first character in the series to dual-weild Keyblades."
Does that mean he was the first to be SHOWN dual-weilding? Or that he is the only one who could do it so far? It's kind of confusing; at least for me. Sora can dual-weild in his drive forms. 126.96.36.199 06:20, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- It says "first", as in, the first one shown, or the first one able to. It doesn't give, as an implied covenant, that he is the only one who can. 07:00, March 7, 2012 (UTC)
- If you go chronologically, then yes, Roxas is the first one. He first duel-wielded in the battle with Riku at the end of 358/2 Days, then in the battle with Axel. I think that Sora inherited this ability when Roxas returned to him.
13sora 16:55, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Sora already had this ability. It was a consequence of harboring Ventus's heart in his own. However, when Sora became a Heartless, Roxas held this potential. Similarly, the creation of his Replica, Xion, prevented Roxas from using the Synch Blade ability. With Xion's erasure, Roxas could finally delve into this ability. When Sora and Roxas became one again (despite the conflict that broke out, they were still a part of each other), Sora gained access to the ability once more.
- The Synch Blade technique does not require one to be in possession of two Keyblades. As in the final fight against Xemnas in KH2, another Keyblade wielder may pass their Keyblade to another. This does not have to be voluntary, as Sora is able to steal Roxas's Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades in Final Mix, making him the first and so far only to wield three Keyblades. However, Sora's and Roxas's cases are more convenient, as they may not always have another Keyblade wielder handy.
Roxas's Original Edit
ok so just listen to my logic here . if namine was created with kairis hearts and soras body . or whatever . wouldnt that mean since ventus and sora joined hearts, roxas has the body of ven and the heart of sora ? and hes the nobody of BOTH of them ?
SokoNinjaz 21:47, March 11, 2012 (UTC)SokoNinjaz
Well no because Roxas is a Nobody meaning he is Sora's body and soul. What is being speculated is that probably a piece of Ventus is within Roxas if its not his whole heart. This is seen by Roxas physical features and that he acts more like Ventus rather than Sora. Besides, if Ventus were to have a Nobody then it wouldn't be Roxas because it would be like the case of Namine. Namine was created using Sora's body so if Ventus' heart came out as well then he would have his own Nobody and not Roxas, and his heart would have returned to his body as well.
KeyofDarkness 00:38, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
ok so i think both of our ideas are wrong. ven could not have a nobody because his body and soul are still intact in castle oblivion. so with that being said i think roxas could have been a bit more than a nobody. maybe he used a peice of vens heart and thats why he looks like him and acts like him more. it just doesnt make sense either because if nobodys are the body and soul then roxas should not have existed because soras body was still in that pod. another possiblity is that roxas is sort of like a manifestation of vens heart within sora. i do think that we will find out in the next game. not KH DDD but probably the next one. i also think that roxas xion and namine will become their own persons. lol also i think roxas is a better weilder than sora. more responsible and it feels like he has more experience than sora. P.S. anyone realize that ven and roxas started out the same in their stories? as total zombies?
SokoNinjaz 22:32, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
"Tell me why he picked you!"Edit
Isn't it only speculation to put that Roxas was referring to Axel during his fight with Sora? There isn't an actual source on it is there? So shouldn't that be taken out? KeyofDarkness 00:38, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
I think that he was referring to Riku.
13sora 16:56, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
Time Traveling Roxas Edit
Since Roxas is within Sora, does that mean he can time travel through Sora's memories? Because I like to see him befriend a younger Sora (who doesn't know the existence of Nobodys at the time) in KH3. Matteso586 (talk) 02:24, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
ok one has anyone lookedat that kids idea at the top? the one about roxas origins ? cause hes got a point. second that would be cool but i think roxas is going to become his own person because of what has happened in kh 3d . anyone know where sora went during his coma ?188.8.131.52 04:26, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
Surprised this hasnt been mentionedEdit
Quite silly that this isnt put in the trivia of any of Roxas's pages reguarsing his final limit break in Days. The term 'Magic Hour' is used in Japan to describe the beginning of Sunrise, a fitting title for the Nobody of Light.
- If you take a look down the bottom of the abilities section you'll find that there is a mention of it. :) I'm Cap'n of you, Whale! 02:07, April 7, 2013 (UTC)
Roku's article needs spicing up? Edit
Edit of Chains Edit
Regarding your edit earlier today Chain, I'd recommend keeping those links at the bottom of the article in the "See Also" section. They're good for quick reference to characters tied to Roxas in some way. As well as that, if we remove these then it'd only be sensible for us to do the same for every other character article, something I'm not particularly in favour of. Let me know what you think. Aquatic dreams await... 16:58, October 8, 2015 (UTC)