Would it be practical to use a gameplay demonstration for each of the forms? I was thinking it could be embedded in the individual articles for the forms rather than having six on this page. (For example, gamplay for the Limit Form would be on the Limit Form page.) Kyro-Dizzy (talk) 21:25, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
Master Form ImageEdit
- What about it is odd? Get it memorized 03:21, April 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Based on the description, if you enable it (I think it only costs 1 AP for "auto" stuff) then when you have enough bars to activate the ability, instead of having to use the arrows to move your cursor down to select it, it appears as an option for the green triangle button. This lets you activate it faster and you don't have to mentally keep track of how many bars you need.
- This also means you don't risk accidentally clicking an undesired form from the list and wasting your bars.
- Of course, that's only if you select ONE auto, if you select more than one, my guess it is defaults to the one with the lowest cost. Not to mention your allies often have auto-limit options too. You only ever really need one at a time. I never bothered to equip them, I preferred the process of selecting it myself. I like to press the triangle key for circumstantial attacks and don't want to accidentally set off an undesired drive form or teamup when I'm just trying to do a unique counter. talk2ty 20:12, September 6, 2018 (UTC)
I found three and am interested in opinions on which is better.
- 18 January 2015 by soraalam1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdfAkhfa89Y
- 14 April 2017 by TheGamersJoint https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6GEEygwzM
- 16 January 2018 by MissileDine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5MBcm0n8GM
They all seem to be for the HD remake though but I think they'd be applicable to those of us limited to replaying the PS2 version. Prior to the rise of YT people were probably using stuff like this 2006 guide https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/915410-kingdom-hearts-ii/faqs/42388 for tips. It really is needed since there's no instructions in the game on how to gain XP for the forms, I wasted so much time killing nobodies with Donald's form and killing enemies with the merged form. talk2ty 20:12, September 6, 2018 (UTC)