|This article is about the measure. You may be looking for the Cards.|
Strength is the measure of your character's physical power. If you choose the Dream Sword during Sora's Awakening in Kingdom Hearts, or the Struggle Sword during Roxas's Awakening in Kingdom Hearts II, your Strength will be given a boost.
An item, Power Up in Kingdom Hearts and Power Boost in Kingdom Hearts II, is capable of increasing this stat, along with the Strength status of most weapons. Strength also increases as the character progresses up the level table.
The actual Strength status of a character determines its overall physical power used to inflict damage to an enemy; the more the Strength value, the greater the damage inflicted to an enemy.
- In Kingdom Hearts II, raising your strength to 120 or above will allow Valor Genie's Limit to knock away 5-7 bars, and a Trinity Limit to be able to take out Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, and Tifa at the same time.
- In Kingdom Hearts II, after stepping through the door to the final battle, all Strength boosts and Magic boosts are negated.
- In Kingdom Hearts II, Sora's max Strength is more than double what he will have by progressing to level 99 without boosts.
- In Kingdom Hearts II, Sora's max Strength is 153. This can be increased with equipment to 159, and to 166 with Fenrir.
- In Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, Data-Sora's max strength is 200.