Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rune Tech is an item found in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days that is used to synthesize materials. It can be upgraded to Rune Tech+ and Rune Tech++. Rune Techs are primarily used in creating Ability Panels and Gears focused on Magic.
Rune Tech materials are represented by purple jewels with a Tech material structure.
The material's name references magical runes, which, in turn, reflects the materials use in synthesizing Gears, Rings, and Ability Panels primarily focused around Magic.
- Rune Tech: Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Missions 39 and 48.
- Rune Tech+: Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Missions 50, 63, 65, 67, and 76.
- Rune Tech++: Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Mission 81.
- Talk to Demyx on Day 97 with a Shining Shard in inventory to get a Rune Tech.
- Talk to Luxord on Day 354 to get a Rune Tech++.
- Fire Block Ⓛ (3 Rune Tech)
- Blizzard Block Ⓛ (3 Rune Tech)
- Quick Recovery Ⓛ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Chrono Gear+ (2 Rune Tech)
- Phantom Gear++ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Crisis Gear (2 Rune Tech+)
- Thunder Block Ⓛ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Aero Block Ⓛ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Crisis Gear+ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Hazard Gear (2 Rune Tech+)
- Omega Gear+ (3 Rune Tech++)
- Hazard Gear+ (2 Rune Tech++)
- Frozen Blight (2 Rune Tech++)