Rune Tech is an item found in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days that is used to synthesize materials. It can be upgraded to Rune Tech+ and Rune Tech++. Rune Techs are primarily used in creating Ability Panels and Gears focused on Magic.
Rune Tech materials are represented by purple jewels with a Tech material structure.
The material's name references magical runes, which, in turn, reflects the materials use in synthesizing Gears, Rings, and Ability Panels primarily focused around Magic.
- Rune Tech: Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Missions 39 and 48.
- Rune Tech+: Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Missions 50, 63, 65, 67, and 76.
- Rune Tech++: Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Mission 81.
- Talk to Demyx on Day 97 with a Shining Shard in inventory to get a Rune Tech.
- Talk to Luxord on Day 354 to get a Rune Tech++.
- Fire Block Ⓛ (3 Rune Tech)
- Blizzard Block Ⓛ (3 Rune Tech)
- Quick Recovery Ⓛ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Chrono Gear+ (2 Rune Tech)
- Phantom Gear++ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Crisis Gear (2 Rune Tech+)
- Thunder Block Ⓛ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Aero Block Ⓛ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Crisis Gear+ (2 Rune Tech+)
- Hazard Gear (2 Rune Tech+)
- Omega Gear+ (3 Rune Tech++)
- Hazard Gear+ (2 Rune Tech++)
- Frozen Blight (2 Rune Tech++)