Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the synthesis material. You may be looking for the cavern.|
Remembrance (追憶 Tsuioku?) is a material type available in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. Remembrance materials contain the essence of memories, and are colored green. Once all Remembrance materials are obtained, the Moogle will reward Sora with a Serenity Crystal.
Remembrance materials are represented by jewels with a unique structure. A Remembrance Shard is represented by a smooth, pale green jewel with air bubbles trapped in it. It is shaped like a wide, rounded, upside-down arrowhead.
A Remembrance Stone is represented by two smooth, pale green jewels with air bubbles inside them. Its shape is very similar to that of a Remembrance Shard, but its top is flat, its base is more pointed, and its side "arms" curve upward slightly. There is a much smaller, circular jewel directly above the main jewel.
A Remembrance Gem is represented by three smooth, pale green jewels with air bubbles trapped in them. The main jewel is shaped like a large, upside-down arrowhead with side arms that curl inward and concave edges on its lower sides. The jewel's tip is rounded. The other two jewels are both circular, much smaller, and placed to either lower side of the main jewel.
A Remembrance Crystal is represented by four smooth, pale green jewels with air bubbles. The main jewel is vaguely shaped like a rounded rectangle with a flat tip and base. Its base has a small bump on it and it has two "arms" on its sides that curl inward. The other three jewels are circular and much smaller than the main jewel. One is placed above the tip of the main jewel, while the other two are placed on either side of its base.
The name "Remembrance" reflects the fact that the material is only found in the Cavern of Remembrance, as well as the "essence of memories" it contains.
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- Remembrance Shard: Perplex (6%), Iron Hammer (10%) Silent Launcher (6%)
- Remembrance Stone: Air Viking (6%), Magic Phantom (10%), Lance Warrior (10%), Necromancer (10%)
- Remembrance Gem: Spring Metal (10%), Runemaster (10%), Mad Bumper (12%)
- Remembrance Crystal: Reckless (12%)
In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, a Remembrance Gem can be found in a chest at the Cavern of Remembrance: Depths, and a Remembrance Crystal can be found in a chest at the Cavern of Remembrance: Engine Chamber.
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
Remembrance materials are used to synthesize the following items:
- Draw Ring (3 Remembrance Shard)
- Lucky Ring (3 Remembrance Shard)
- Centurion (1 Remembrance Crystal, 3 Remembrance Gem, 5 Remembrance Stone, 7 Remembrance Shard)
- Centurion+ (1 Remembrance Crystal, 3 Remembrance Gem, 5 Remembrance Stone, 7 Remembrance Shard)
- Shock Charm (1 Remembrance Gem, 3 Remembrance Stone)
- Shock Charm+ (1 Remembrance Gem, 3 Remembrance Stone)
- Shade Archive (1 Remembrance Crystal)
- Shade Archive+ (1 Remembrance Crystal)
- Serenity Crystal (1 Remembrance Crystal)
- Manifest Illusion (1 Remembrance Crystal)