Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The term Regen can refer to different things in the Kingdom Hearts series:
- The effect given from Oogie Boogie's Enemy Card in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories.
- The effect given from Cinderella's D-Link's Second Ability in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
- The License in Olympus Coliseum in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, that restores 10% of each ally's HP at the end of every turn for 6 turns.
- The spell Cura in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, that has the same effect as Regen from the other games.
- The Overlock Ability in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.