Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
Protect (プロテス Purotesu?) is an ability which appears in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. In Kingdom Hearts II, it can be found as Protect, Protera (プロテラ Purotera?), and Protega (プロテガ Purotega?). In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, "Protect" decreases the damage taken from an opponent's physical attacks. In Kingdom Hearts II, "Protect", "Protera", and "Protega" have a chance of negating all damage to the user, with "Protect" having a 10% chance, "Protera" having a 20% chance, and "Protega" having a 40% chance. In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, it is activated by the Defender card, costs 30 CP to add to your deck, and lasts for one reload.
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of MemoriesEdit
- The Defender card has "Protect" as its ability.
Kingdom Hearts II Final MixEdit
- The Palatial Mushroom has "Protect" as its Equipment Ability.
- The Palatial Mushroom+ has "Protera" as its Equipment Ability.
- The Limited Mushroom has "Protega" as its Equipment Ability.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by SleepEdit
- Protect is the first effect for the Goofy D-Link.
Kingdom Hearts Re:codedEdit
- Protect is a LV2 Clock ability for the Olympia and its upgrades.
In the Final Fantasy series, Protect is a recurring spell of the White, Green, or Support Magics which increases the target's resistance to physical damage.