Kingdom Hearts Re:codedEdit
In Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, licenses can be obtained by destroying blox or defeating enemies.
List of licensesEdit
- Strength-L - Doubles the damage all allies deal to enemies for 6 turns.
- Defense-L - Halves the damage taken by all allies for 6 turns.
- Scout-L - Ensures the player is never back-attacked throughout the current layer.
- Break-L - Destroys all breakable blox in the area.
- Charge-L - Lets the player store up power for 1 turn to triple the damage dealt by the next attack.
- Auto-Block-L - Causes all allies to automatically block enemy attacks for 6 turns.
- Timing-L - Loosens up the timing for all allies' combo strikes for 6 turns.
- Reload-L - Instantly reloads all your commands.
- Escape-L - Ensures you escape a battle unharmed.
- Regen-L - Restores 10% of each ally's HP at the end of every turn for 6 turns.
- Reload-Boost-L - Speeds up reloading of all your commands for 6 turns.
- Entrap-L - Ensures you get a preemptive strike in every battle throughout the current layer.
- Auto-Life-L - Brings allies back into the fight if they have fallen during that turn.