Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kingdom Hearts Re:codedEdit
In Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, licenses can be obtained by destroying blox or defeating enemies.
List of licensesEdit
- Strength-L - Doubles the damage all allies deal to enemies for 6 turns.
- Defense-L - Halves the damage taken by all allies for 6 turns.
- Scout-L - Ensures the player is never back-attacked throughout the current layer.
- Break-L - Destroys all breakable blox in the area.
- Charge-L - Lets the player store up power for 1 turn to triple the damage dealt by the next attack.
- Auto-Block-L - Causes all allies to automatically block enemy attacks for 6 turns.
- Timing-L - Loosens up the timing for all allies' combo strikes for 6 turns.
- Reload-L - Instantly reloads all your commands.
- Escape-L - Ensures you escape a battle unharmed.
- Regen-L - Restores 10% of each ally's HP at the end of every turn for 6 turns.
- Reload-Boost-L - Speeds up reloading of all your commands for 6 turns.
- Entrap-L - Ensures you get a preemptive strike in every battle throughout the current layer.
- Auto-Life-L - Brings allies back into the fight if they have fallen during that turn.