Welcome to the Tutorials here at The Keyhole. Many of them you will find useful for getting yourself set up or getting in contact with people who can help you do so. All the tutorials here are ranked on their ease of use/reading as well as how long you might spend doing them. If you're looking for a challenge, try the orange or red tutorials; if you just want to get yourself going, try a green tutorial instead.
Remember that if you have questions about specific tutorials, or wish to add a tutorial to the list, it is best to direct them towards an active staff member.
- How to make a talk bubble, so you can elegantly and expressively communicate with other Wiki-goers!
- RoxasXIIILK's talk bubble tutorial
- How easy? Easy!
- How fast? Don't cancel your plans.
- CaelumLucisCaliga's talk bubble tutorial
- How easy? Put on your thinking cap!
- How fast? You might hit a delay here...
- JFHavoc's talk bubble 101
- How easy? For the pros...
- How fast? Push bedtime back.
- Making a signature so everyone can always tell who you are!
- RoxasXIIILK's signature tutorial
- How easy? Easy, peezy, lemon-squeezy.
- How fast? One jiffy. Just one.
- Coldasfire's signature tutorial
- How easy? As easy as making pie.
- How fast? Slower than a blink.
- Soxra's (unfinished) signature tutorial
- How easy? A little more technical.
- How fast? Shouldn't be long.
- If you want to make a friendship userbox or just learn the ropes on adding and using these, this is your spot.
- RoxasXIIILK's userbox tutorial
- How easy? One, two, three.
- How fast? No longer than a bathroom break.
- Note: AFTER CONSULTING ONE OF THESE TUTORIALS, see usage details for further customization.
- An infobox is a great way to show people who you are in an elegant fashion, such as done here.
- RoxasXIIILK's infobox tutorial
- How easy? Roll up your sleeves...
- How fast? Grab a snack, you might need it.
Userspace and SubpagesEdit
- What if you just need your own sandbox or a page to call your own?
- RoxasXIIILK's userspace tutorial
- How easy? Can a tutorial GET any easier?
- How fast? Quick as a flash!
User Talk page ArchivingEdit
- In order to keep your talk page clean and neat, you may want to consider archiving it and building an archive template to keep that organized.
- RoxasXIIILK's archiving tutorial
- How easy? A glimmer of a learning curve here...
- How fast? Slow down, take a deep breath, and get 'er done.
- Couple this with his archive template tutorial for better results!
- When you have trouble managing all your user subpages, sometimes you just need a navigation bar.
- Luxris' navbar tutorial
- How easy? Practice your Wiki markup!
- How fast? Set aside some "alone" time...
- If you're looking for a project to help out the Keyhole, why not take a crack at converting images?
- Removing Jpgs Tutorial
- How easy? Get ready for some head scratching!
- How fast? This might take a while...