Rising Sun, Overtaker, Berserk, etc. Edit
All of them are Reaction commands (the c in "command" should be uppercase, btw), and as such, won't be able to get past maybe 2-4 lines. It's basically a waste of space for all of them to have independant articles. It would be more efficient to merge them into the Reaction Command article, with redirects leading to it, i.e. Berserk redirects to Reaction command#Berserk
- Merge for above reasons. --Hecko X 07:59, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
- Unsure - however, section redirects don't work on Wikia, only on Wikipedia. Scottch 10:25, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
- Then let them redirect to Reaction Command The important part is that they should merged. --Hecko X 11:25, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
- Merge - might be nice to expand into full articles eventually, but, I can easily see these pages getting abandoned. Let's get the more important stuff down first. Scottch 20:47, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
Animal Characters categoryEdit
First of all, let me say that if the following circumstances didn't apply, then I'd be perfectly fine with this category. Anyway... I think this category should be deleted. It is a bit too general; same thing with Human Characters. Almost every single character is either a human character or an animal character (not to mention that all humans are animals). And since everybody seems to be against me in giving them both Character AND <blahblahblah> Character categories, that would just render the Character category almost obsolete. I mean, can YOU think of a character that is neither Human nor Animal? The only ones I can think of are some of the characters in the 100 Acre Wood and the characters in Space Paranoids. Everything else is either a Heartless, a Nobody, a Human, or a Non-Human animal!
- Delete OR Keep - For the above reasons. I'll say Keep if we can include both "Character" and "_____ Character" categories.--Dreyfus 04:34, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
- Comment - Parent categories, even if empty of articles, are still helpful in category organization using the category tree. If subcategories have "[[Category:Characters]]" in them, they'll be organized as sub-categories, and the links to those subcategories will be at the top of the parent category links. See Category:Items to see what I mean. Other than that, I'm unsure about it. Scottch 01:42, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Clues Edit
I was tempted to speedy delete this, since it's more of a directive than an informative article... also very short, and "clues" is just going to be opinionated stuff anyway. However, I suppose some might think it has potential even if it has not much content now, so I thought I'd put it up here.
The author was posting pasted info from another website, advertising for that website, and removing the "up for deletion notice", so I speedy deleted it. Since it was listed here, anyone can tell me on my talk page and I'll re-open it. Scottch 20:44, 26 February 2007 (UTC)