Editors are welcome to help by adding what you know.
If you need some help , you may refer to the Manual of Style for some guidance.
|Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ|
Kingudamu Hātsu Ancheindo Kī
|Release date(s)||September 3, 2015|
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ, later renamed as Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross], is a Kingdom Hearts game exclusive to the iOS and Android smartphone platforms. It features plot and gameplay elements from the Japan-exclusive web browser game Kingdom Hearts χ. Like Kingdom Hearts χ, Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is free to play, but it contains in-app purchases. It will be the first Kingdom Hearts game to be released on smartphone platforms. While it is has already been released in Japan, the game has been announced for release in the North America region on April 7th, 2016. 
Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ was first announced on May 12, 2015. During the Square Enix E3 Conference on June 16th, 2015, a gameplay trailer was released. The game was released in Japan on September 3, 2015, and in North America on April 7, 2016. On June 16, 2016, the game was released in Europe and Australia as well as in an assortment of other countries around the world. 
-  have been replaced with Medals.
- It is now possible to switch the Player's gender and Union at any time during the game.
- Overworlds have been replaced with the Quest system.
- Action Points have been overhauled; they now function as a stamina system that enable the player to enter Quests and start Raids.
- BP has been removed.
- Lux and EXP have been consolidated.
- Several new Heartless are added:
- New Keyblades have been added:
- New Worlds have been added:
Connection to Kingdom Hearts III
- "Looks like you're getting the hang of that thing. Yep, you kinda look the part too! It's time that you learn how this all came to be. Before he disappeared, the one who made me bestowed names on his six apprentices, and passed down the Book of Prophecies to five who came to be known as the Foretellers. The five read the manuscript, and were shocked by the final entry. "The fated land will be the battleground for a great war. Light will see defeat and expire, while darkness prevails evermore." They decided to draw on the powers of the book to prevent that from happening. The Medals you're using are one of those powers. They harness unimaginable forces from the future to protect light and keep the world safe from the inevitable darkness. As for the foretellers, you should know that they share the same goal, but they don't follow the same path. Don't lose sight of yours, okay?"
Notes and references
- ↑ http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/kingdom-hearts-unchained-x-coming-north-america
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/12/kingdom-hearts-unchained-xchi-announced-for-smartphones/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/743342616486391809
- ↑ Famitsu Interview; Nomura: "Since we are considering developing this game overseas, we have adjusted it accordingly. When our testing team in America had Smartphone users play it, if they saw cards as they appeared in [KHX], they tended to think of it as the so called "card games". Although after having they play it for a while we had good reactions, the first impression of the game wasn't good. Since the first impression of a game is very important, we tried something other than cards."
- ↑ Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Twitter: As the aforementioned Itou-chan is the papa, now it's possible to switch genders at any time in character customisation. It's possible to change hair colour and the face and such too at any time during the game. With this, when you start, there will be no need to stress about taking your time, right?
|Aladdin - Player - Hercules - Skuld|
|Alice - Beast - Belle - Card Soldier - Cerberus - Cheshire Cat - Chip - Chip and Dale - Chirithy - Cloud - Cogsworth - Donald Duck - Doorknob - Ephemer - Foreteller Aced - Foreteller Ava - Foreteller Gula - Foreteller Invi - Foreteller Ira - Gaston - Goofy - Guards - Hades - Lumiere - Luxu - Mad Hatter and March Hare - Magic Mirror - Maurice - Mickey Mouse - Moogle - Mrs. Potts - Phil - Queen of Hearts - The Master of Masters - The Prince - The Queen - Seven Dwarfs - Snow White - Wardrobe - White Rabbit|
|Agrabah - Beast's Castle - Daybreak Town - Dwarf Woodlands - Olympus Coliseum - Wonderland|
|Dive to the Heart - Underworld|
|Book of Prophecies - Cards - Medals - Jewels - Quests - Dream Eater - Heartless - Keyblade War - Keyblade - Lux - Nova - Raid Boss - Union - χ-blade|
|Artwork - Keyblades|
|Kingdom Hearts • Chain of Memories • Kingdom Hearts II • coded • 358/2 Days • Birth by Sleep • 3D: Dream Drop Distance • χ [chi] • Back Cover • 0.2 Birth by Sleep • Kingdom Hearts III|
|Remakes and Remasters|
|Re:Chain of Memories • Re:coded • Unchained χ • Union χ • Dream Drop Distance HD|
|Trinity Master Pieces • II Final Mix+ • 10th Anniversary Box • HD 1.5 ReMix • HD 2.5 ReMix • HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue • 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX|
|Final Mix • II Final Mix • Birth by Sleep Final Mix|
|Non Canon Titles|
|V CAST • Mobile • Magical Puzzle Clash • Gummiship Studio|
|Characters | Heartless | Nobodies | Unversed | Dream Eaters | Replicas | Heart | Soul | Body | Memory | Keyhole | Gate | Keyblade | Light | Darkness|
|Mark of Mastery | Book of Prophecies | χ-blade | Foreteller|
|HP | AP | Munny | Magic | Heart Points | Save Point | Gummi Ship | Cards | Medal | Level | Flowmotion | Jiminy's Journal | Point of No Return|