Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
You are welcome to help by . Please follow the Manual of Style and Editing Help to get started.
|Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Gummiship Studio|
|Release date(s)||February 17, 2011|
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Gummiship Studio is an arcade style game made for Facebook by Square Enix used as a promotion for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Gummiship Studio is an arcade style game. The purpose of the game is to pop the same-colored Gummis and to achieve the target score to advance. There are five colored boxes: blue, red, orange, green and black.
- Keyblade: Eliminates a single Gummi.
- Change Gummi: Interchanges two vertically aligned Gummis (the cursor is on the bottom.)
- Thunder Gummi: Eliminates a single column of Gummis.
- Meteor Gummi: Eliminates all Gummis as the color of the Gummis where the cursor is set.
- Cross Gummi: Change the surrounding Gummis (above/below/left/right) to the color of the center Gummi.