|Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX: Prima Official Game Guide|
|/ Prima Games|
|Author|| Mike Searle|
Cory Van Grier
|Release Date|| / October 21, 2013|
October 18, 2013
The Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX: Prima Official Game Guide is a guide for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX made by Prima Games. This marks the first time a remake has received a strategy guide, with the inclusion of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. The guide was written by Mike Searle and Cory Van Grier.
The guide was first released in October, 2013, a month after the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX itself. It comes in the form of a hardback book, with a ribbon included as a bookmark. A unique code is also found within the product, providing accessed to the online equivalent of the guide.
The guide contains a comprehensive walkthrough of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. Additionally, it provides useful tips and information to enable the player to efficiently progress through the games. Some particular special features of the guide include:
- A Secrets section listing the location of hidden enemies.
- The locations of each of the 99 Puppies.
- A complete bestiary.
- A list of synthesis recipes.
The guide contains some noticeable errors and misinformation which have been listed below:
- In the "Opponents" section, the Aquatank's render from Kingdom Hearts is used instead of its Kingdom Hearts Final Mix palette swap (pg. 231).
- The render meant to illustrate the Riku Replica is actually one of the possessed Riku from Kingdom Hearts holding the Keyblade of heart. The Riku Replica, however, wields a Soul Eater (pg. 297).
- Vexen's character summary lists him as "achieving the rank of six" within Organization XIII. He is officially rank number VI within the group (pg. 298).