(ゴールド Gōrudo?) is a synthesis item in the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. This material is used to make a number of items found at the Master Rank, most notably Ring Panels.
Gold is represented by a jewel with a Mineral material structure. It is a yellow color.
"Gold" is a metallic, highly valuable chemical element and one of the five precious metals. This is reflected in the material's high Heart Point price.
- Drops from the Emerald Serenade, Ice Cannon, and Orcus during high level Missions.
- Available for one-time purchase of 4800 Heart Points once Master Rank is obtained.
- Found in three treasure chests during Mission 82.
- Awarded as a Random Bonus for Missions 82 and 90.
- Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Mission 77.
- Equip any Gear Panel with 4 links and talk to Xigbar twice on Day 299.
- Hazard Gear+ (2 Gold)
- Charge Ring (1 Gold)
- Eternal Ring (1 Gold)
- Carmine Blight (1 Gold)
- Frozen Blight (1 Gold)
- Safety Ring (1 Gold)