- A few suggestions: More forums, and more free. Give more prominence to news. Allow fan art, heck, allow fan art in galleries if you'd like, as long as it is noteworthy and clearly identified as fan art and the artist is named. On that note, I think that keeping the whole quote coverage and the such is not a good idea, since that stuff is ported to .net and in the render case... I'd rather them be exclusive to net now, especially when the game content will be no more and bosses articles cease to exist, for example. Official images and fan art could be used in their places. Also, as I said, hold contests and events. Something like "Fan Art of the Month" or the such. Give this place something to attract new users. Link ot .net in the content articles, and keep the main page banner. We'll affiliate and create a mutual relationship with this place beign used for relax and have fun, while the other is the encyclopedia. The content in this site should be the bare minimun, and your ideas on them are pretty much correct. What you could do with projects: Character Improvement will not be neeeded once they are simplified, and render should stop with me and Soxra leaving. Give more focus to userbox and try to cover famous KH songs remixes in the music project.
PS: Sorry for the ugly wall of text.--19:32, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with you on everything except that I believe the articles about Nomura, Yoko, etc. should be on the other site. Those aren't fanon, and I believe they belong on the other site. -- AS IF! 20:25, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
For Game articles, I think the plot section should be left as is, or at least summarized and keep the overall information, ie MX is absorbed into Terra's body, Ven is in a coma in Castle Oblivion, Aqua is stuck in the Realm of Darkness. Character articles should keep the high point in each game for each character. In stead of linking in articles, a banner template of top of each major article, stating For complete coverage of X please visit our sister site the Kingdom Hearts Wiki. Also, should new character and world info be added here too, like 3D world and characters to add fan info for them when needed?--MasterVantius 21:17, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
- That's right, Vantius. We're just gonna keep the most vital info about the thing, and then let space for fandom stuff. As for the DDD articles, I'm all for making them the same way as the others, but let our "superiors" decide that XP...And the banner, well, that's a possibility...
@ AS IF! I don't think so...Mostly because they aren't very vital for the official wiki Project A.R.C.H. — See Relatory 23:06, January 12, 2012 (UTC)
@MV: I'm not saying to remove the content from the Game articles, just condense them so we don't have two of the same article, one on each site. And for the linking in articles, we might have to for some gameplay stuff, but the banner's also a really good idea. I also added the Theory and Card namespaces on things to do, because something needs to be done with them. RoxasNobody 05:34, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I would suggest merging not-so-important articles, such as accessory or ability articles, in to lists, making us less of an encyclopedia, and distancing ourselves from KHWiki.net. Definitely put sidenotes or a template up, directing users to .net. We could even allow speculation on KH3D articles, under a "Speculation" section or something. Whatever, go for it. Darkheart3 21:53, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Totaly agree wih you, Darkheart. We just have to modify the articles like mentioned above, condensing the ability/accesory articles into lists and condensing the other articles into smaller sections. As for the speculaton section, I would rather propose using the Theory Template, since it was create for this very purpose. We could even add it to the article itself, who knows? Project A.R.C.H. — See Relatory 23:30, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I do not like the way you guys are talking about modifying "slightly".-- 23:32, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
For this thing to suceed, changes have to be drastic and big. Do not repeat what happened last time by keeping the same focus and content--23:39, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
I'm with DE on this completely. This time around we are legit making the two completely different. If we just make minor changes like we did last time there's still going to be another encyclopedia. That's not the goal here. There is going to be a fan site and an encyclopedia. End of story. These changes need to be big and drastic. http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1219/twobecomeoneleft20px.png http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3199/roxaspageicon20px.png Roxas http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3199/roxaspageicon20px.png http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4850/twobecomeoneright20px.png 23:48, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I know, guys, I know! We're not committing the same error again. This time, for sure, we're turning this into a fan site, giving way more space to fandom. Now, I know that we hafta link our pages to the ones on the official wiki, but...Why shall not there link the pages to us? Something like "For a more speculative version of X, please visit our sister site the Keyhole." or something like that? I think The inter-linking should me mutual... Project A.R.C.H. — See Relatory 00:24, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
Then you two are completely ignoring what I've been saying. You havent even read a word. We're not doing that, because this place does not need to be a speculative wiki. Heck, condense [everything like this] if needed. Become a fansite, hold events have fun. For an encyclopedia to link back here because its "more speculative" its a terrible choice. Besides, as it stand, .net has terrible traffic, so most likely any users there will come from here already. This place needs events, more forums and talk, as I said countless time. Not. Another. Encyclopedia.
On another note, I am considering enabling the chat again. Should any issue arise, I'll take it down. We'll see. But guys, please... dont be so stubborn <_<
PS:We WILL link back here. We will participate in events and everything... I hope im beign clear, im not even sure anymore.--00:37, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
Could we have an article on Demyx Time? If anybody doesn't know what that means, then search it on youtube... It's basically a bunch of (English) cosplayers, who have become quite famous for cosplaying as the KH Organization. I just think that would be a good article, and I would be happy to write it out! :D It's very Fan-related. I also agree with everything DE has said, and everything RN has said, by the way.
- Guess we could, since it's enough info and is fan-related... Project A.R.C.H. — See Relatory 01:34, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- If your gonna be more fanbased, focus more on fan issues, makes pages for terms such as "Cosplay", Music remixer/song arrangement (like how Final Fantasy have katethegreat19), hell do something like a fan "Relationship" page if needed, like what they do over at the Digimon wiki, make a pages discussing on the fan impact/involvement related to Kingdom Hearts, or pages based on website relating to Kingdom Hearts, like with Bulbapedia on Serebii.net, list goes on really. In the name of the moon! This user will punish you! 05:02, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
After reading this, I thought we could have an inspiration section in the world articles, explaining the influences that each world has beyond the Disney movie. Your thoughts?--MasterVantius 15:56, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
Demyx Time was already suggested here:  and was claimed "too inappropriate" and "not popular enough". Could this decision be changed then? and as far as walkthroughs, I would be happy to continue my KHII walkthrough.Chainoffire
- mine and Vantius's. Try modifying existent pages to the new fansite rules or even make a draft of a new one, that can be published soon...Just do something! Project A.R.C.H. — See Relatory 22:21, January 16, 2012 (UTC) , I guess it's cosplay XP.... Now, now, Instead of suggesting pages and to evade further discussions, make a draft, like
I'm sorry but I have to say, please don't do what Hetalia Wiki did. Wiki's are meant for informational purposes. So when you take that away people stop coming. I come to this site due to lack of ads and other factors. --AprilBeiFong aka Lyric 22:27, March 7, 2012 (UTC)