Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diamonds are represented by jewels with a Gem structure and a white and silver color scheme.
A diamond is a highly valuable, highly durable gemstone—named for a Greek word meaning "unbreakable", which is also the source of the word Adamantite. Fittingly, Diamonds are often used to synthesize Ring Panels with high defense.
- Drops from the Bully Dog and Aerial Master in the later missions.
- Available for 2000 Heart Points each once Agent Rank is obtained; it can be purchased as many times as desired.
- Found in treasure chests during Missions 16, 63, 65, 81
- Awarded as a Random Bonus during Missions 63, 65, 67, 69, 81, 85
- Awarded as a Clear Bonus during Missions 62, 63, 87, 89
- Dodging Deflect Ⓛ (1 Diamond)
- Auto-Dodge Ⓛ (1 Diamond)
- Sliding Block Ⓛ (1 Diamond)
- Block-Jump Ⓛ (1 Diamond)
- Thunder Block Ⓛ (1 Diamond)
- Aero Block Ⓛ (1 Diamond)
- Aeriel Payback Ⓛ (1 Diamond)
- Double Up (1 Diamond)
- Storm's Eye (1 Diamond)
- Fairy Circle (1 Diamond)
- Full Circle (1 Diamond)
- Charge Ring (2 Diamonds)
- Eternal Ring (2 Diamonds)
- Frozen Blight (2 Diamonds)
- Safety Ring (2 Diamonds)
- Sighing of the Moon (6 Diamonds)
- Tears of Flame (6 Diamonds)
- Parting of Waters (6 Diamonds)