The term Countryard can refer to different things in the Kingdom Hearts series:
- Disney Castle's Countryard, a place that have bushes that look like an entire band.
- Beast's Castle's Countryard, where dangerous statues are possessed by possesors.
- Dwarf Woodlands's Courtyard, the place after the glade, under the Evil Queen's dominions.
- Castle of Dreams's Palace Countryard, where you leave the forest and enter the Corridor.
- Atlantica's Undersea Courtyard, one of the only two areas in Atlantica in Kingdom Hearts II.