Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(コンボアーツ Konbo Ātsu?, lit. "Combo Arts") is a synthesis item found in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It is used to make a variety of items, but its use is mostly focused on creating Ability Panels and Ring Panels; it is also used in some Gear Panels.Combo Tech
Combo Tech materials are represented by orange jewels with a Tech material structure.
The material's name refers to its use in synthesizing Gears that supplement combos.
- Combo Tech: Mega-Shadow (Missions 31, 38, 43, 45), Neoshadow (Mission 29), Zip Slasher (Mission 34)
- Combo Tech +: Blizzard Plant (Mission 67), Air Battler (Mission 73)
- Combo Tech ++: Gigas Shadow (Mission 63), Storm Bomb (Missions 75, 89), Soldier (Mission 83)
- Found in a treasure chest in Mission 29.
- Awarded as a Random Bonus for Missions 53, 58, and 60.
- Awarded as a Clear Bonus for Missions 28, 60, 62 (+), 64 (++), 72 (+), 73 (++), and 85 (++).
- Synthesize a Hi-Potion and talk to Demyx twice on Day 74 for a Combo Tech.
- Talk to Xaldin on Day 152 for a Combo Tech.
- Talk to Luxord on Day 256 for a Combo Tech++.
- Dodge Rush Ⓛ (3 Combo Tech)
- Strike Ring (3 Combo Tech)
- Duel Gear (3 Combo Tech)
- Duel Gear++ (5 Combo Tech)
- Recovery Ring (1 Combo Tech+)
- Vitality Ring (1 Combo Tech++)
- Auto-Dodge Ⓛ (1 Combo Tech++)
- Aerial Payback Ⓛ (3 Combo Tech+)
- Rage Gear (2 Combo Tech+)
- Champion Gear (2 Combo Tech+)
- Dodge Combo Ⓛ (1 Combo Tech+)
- Rocket Glide Ⓛ (2 Combo Tech++)
- Ultimate Gear+ (3 Combo Tech++)
- Might Crown (2 Combo Tech++)
- Space in Its Place (3 Combo Tech++)