Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kingdom Hearts Birth by SleepEdit
Cinderella, desiring to attend the Royal Ball, wishes to mend her mother's old dress into one suitable for her to wear, but is called away before she gets the chance. Jaq, realizing that she will never have time to fix the dress, asks Ventus to gather materials from around her house so they can do it for her. After Ventus gathers the White Sash, White Button, Pink Fabric, White Lace, and Pink Thread, Jaq decides the dress still needs a pearl, and Ventus sets out to find one. He sees one next to a sleeping Lucifer, who wakes up as he tries to get it. Jaq tries to distract the cat but fails, and Ventus saves him. He fights Lucifer while Jaq takes the pearl back to the dress. Upon defeating Lucifer, Ventus and Jaq finish the dress and present it to Cinderella, who greatly appreciates their effort.
List of materialsEdit
- White Sash (白いリボン Shiroi Ribon?, lit. "White Ribbon"): A pretty white sash that Jaq needs to make Cinderella's dress. Found on top of a pile of boxes and books in the north west corner of the floor.
- White Button (白いボタン Shiroi Botan?): A simple white button that Jaq needs to make Cinderella's dress. Found on top of the table against the north wall.
- Pink Fabric (ピンクの布 Pinku no Nuno?): A length of pink fabric that Jaq needs to make Cinderella's dress. Found near the northeast corner of the floor
- White Lace (白いレース Shiroi Rēsu?): A piece of lovely white lace that Jaq needs to make Cinderella's dress. Found on the couch in the southeast corner.
- Pink Thread (ピンクの糸 Pinku no Ito?): A spool of pink thread that Jaq needs to make Cinderella's dress. Found on top of the bookshelf in the southwest corner.