Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
Bright (うるおい Uruoi?, lit. "Moist"), also translated as "Soothing" in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, is a material type available in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Bright materials contain the essence of vitality, and are colored green.
In Kingdom Hearts they are used as normal synthesis items, while in Kingdom Hearts II they are "modifier" materials that can be added to a recipe of the same rank to double the experience that it will give to the Moogle, and are usable once the Moogle reaches level 2, Novice Moogle. In Kingdom Hearts II, once all Bright materials are obtained the Moogle will reward Sora with a Defense Boost.
Bright materials are represented by green jewels with light green particles resembling bubbles in them. They have a Modifier material structure.
"Bright" means "luminous" or "colorful". The bubbles in the material may be a reference to its original Japanese name, "Moist".
- Bright Shard: Green Requiem (10%), White Mushroom (100%), Bambi (40%/60%)
- Bright Gem: Search Ghost (4%), White Mushroom (10%/40%), Bambi (30%)
- Bright Crystal: Defender (2%)
Kingdom Hearts II
- Bright Shard: Bulky Vendor (100%), Creeper Plant (4%), Hook Bat (3%), Minute Bomb (3%), Rabid Dog (3%), Soldier (4%)
- Bright Stone: Bulky Vendor (100%), Aeroplane (4%), Cannon Gun (3%), Driller Mole (4%), Luna Bandit (4%), Silver Rock (3%), Tornado Step (4%), Wight Knight (4%)
- Bright Gem: Bulky Vendor (100%), Aerial Knocker (4%), Magnum Loader (4%), Surveillance Robot (3%)
- Bright Crystal: Bulky Vendor (100%), Air Pirate (4%), Crescendo (3%), Neoshadow (4%), Strafer (4%)
In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Bulky Vendors no longer drop Bright materials.
Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep
- Soothing Crystal:Flood (100%)-(99%).
Bright materials are used to synthesize the following items:
In Kingdom Hearts. The following items can be synthesized:
- Cottage: 2 Bright Shards
- Dark Ring: 1 Bright Shard
- Angel Bangle: 3 Bright Gems
- Mega Ether: 5 Bright Shards, 1 Bright Crystal
- Gaia Bangle: 1 Bright Crystal
- Megalixir: 5 Bright Shards, 1 Bright Crystal, 3 Bright Gems
- Crystal Crown: 3 Bright Crystals
- Ribbon: 5 Bright Gems
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
Notes and References
- ↑ The White Mushroom drops a Bright Shard if a Cure spell is the last of three different spells cast on it.
- ↑ At Agrabah, Bambi drops a Bright Shard 40% of the time the second time his gauge is filled, and 60% of the time the third time his gauge is filled.
- ↑ The White Mushroom drops a Bright Gem 10% of the time if a Cure spell is the last of three different spells cast on it, and 40% of the time if all three are a Cure spell.
- ↑ At Agrabah, Bambi drops a Bright Gem 30% of the time the third time his gauge is filled.
- ↑ The Bulky Vendor drops a Bright Shard if the Capsule Prize reaction is used on it.
- ↑ The Bulky Vendor drops a Bright Stone if the Rare Capsule reaction is used on it.
- ↑ The Bulky Vendor drops a Bright Gem if the Limited Capsule reaction is used on it.
- ↑ The Bulky Vendor drops a Bright Crystal if the Prime Capsule reaction is used on it.