Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Assault of the Dreadnought|
|Path||Hollow Bastion/Disney Castle ⇔ Twilight Town
|N/A||N/A||Cost Limit Upgrade|
Assault of the Dreadnought is the final Gummi Mission available in Kingdom Hearts II. Upon completion the first time through, it re-opens Twilight Town for regular gameplay and to reach the final world in the game.
In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, the EX S mission requirements are:
- Mission 1: Gummi ship must have at least two Ultima weapons.
- Mission 2: Main Gummi ship must fit in a 3 x 3 box.
- Mission 3: Gummi ship must have a Drain weapon.
- Assault of the Dreadnought seems to pay homage to the Star Wars Universe, alongside the Twilight Town characters Biggs and Wedge, namely referencing the assault of the Death Star in Episodes IV and VI. The ship itself could be seen as a reference to the Star Wars assault ship named the "Dreadnought," which would often be a core ship leading a group of other starships to assault a planet, as the Organization seems to be doing to Twilight Town.
- Assault of the Dreadnought most likely got its name from the massive airship used by The Emperor in Final Fantasy II, which has since then been reused in various Final Fantasy installments.
|Gummi Ship | Teeny Ship | Gummi Blocks | Gummi Enemies | Gummi Missions | Gummi Abilities|
|Armor Gummi | Cockpit Gummi | Engine Gummi | Laser Gummi | Special Gummi | Weapon Gummi | Wing Gummi|
|Kingdom Hearts II|
|Cockpit Gummi | Engine Gummi | Impact Gummi | Material Gummi | Lock-On Gummi | Optional Gummi | Projectile Gummi | Shield Gummi | Slash Gummi | Wing Gummi | Design Packs|
|Kingdom Hearts | Kingdom Hearts II|