Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aerial Tech is a synthesis item that appears in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It also has two upgraded versions, Aerial Tech+ and Aerial Tech++. They are used to create a variety of Panels, including Ability, Ring, and Gear types.
Aerial Tech materials are represented by cyan jewels with a Tech material structure.
The material's name reflects its use in synthesizing Ability, Gear, and Ring Panels primarily focused around supplementing aerial combat.
- Aerial Tech: Grey Caprice, Guardian, Aerial Master, Tailbunker
- Aerial Tech+: Grey Caprice, Pink Concerto, Carrier Ghost
- Aerial Tech++: Grey Caprice, Carrier Ghost
- Aerial Tech is awarded as a Clear Bonus for completing Mission 25
- You can also receive on by talking to Xaldin on Day 96 with a Moonstone in inventory, and he will give you an Aerial Tech.
- Fire Charm (2 Aerial Tech)
- Nimble Gear+ (2 Aerial Tech)
- Block Jump Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech+)
- Air Rush Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech+)
- Rage Gear+ ⑤ (2 Aerial Tech+)
- Fairy Circle (2 Aerial Tech+)
- Homing Glide Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech++)
- Rocket Glide Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech++)
- Float Ⓛ (2 Aerial Tech++)
- Space in Its Place (3 Aerial Tech++)