Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adamantite is represented by cyan jewels. It has a Gem material structure.
"Adamantite" is a variation on the word "adamant", which describes a hard substance, often a diamond or metal. Fittingly, this material is often used to synthesize Ring Panels with high defense.
The Adamantite can be found by:
- It can be dropped from the Poison Plant and Stalwart Blade during the last few Missions of the game.
- It is available for 5000 Heart Points per item once Agent Rank is obtained, and can be purchased as many times as desired.
- It can be found in treasure chests during Missions 82 and 90.
- It is awarded as a Clear Bonus during Missions 74 and 79.
- You can get it if you talk to Xaldin on Day 354 in the Grey Area.
- It is also a reward for collecting 180 Mission Crowns.
- It can be dropped by the Rare Vendor during missions 74 and 76 with a 30% chance
- Dodge Combo Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Block Bonus Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Auto-Block Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Smash Recovery Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Homing Glide Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Rocket Glide Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Float Ⓛ (1 Adamantite)
- Carmine Blight (1 Adamantite)
- Lunar Strike (4 Adamantite)
- Protect Ring (4 Adamantite)
- Might Crown (4 Adamantite)
- Three Stars (4 Adamantite)
- Imperial Crown (4 Adamantite)
- Witch's Chaos (4 Adamantite)
- Nothing To Fear (4 Adamantite)
- Lose Your Illusion (4 Adamantite)
- Test of Time (4 Adamantite)